Internet Explorer Script Errors are the common problems that might happen through normal use of your website browser and generally surfing the website. If you are encountering a message like: “Internet Explorer Script Error. An error has occurred in the script on line 1. Do you wish to continue running scripts on this page?” This is an annoying problem due to it happens frequently. Fortunately, there are some tips to fix IE script errors.
Why Internet Explorer Script Errors Can Occur?
In most cases, Internet Explorer Script Errors are a result of something done by the web developer who implemented the script on the web page; there is nothing that you can do to resolve the error.
The second reason is that you close the pop-up so fast that it causes the script of website to fail and the error occurs due to it didn’t complete.
The last reason is that there are some spyware or Trojan infection that tries to access something like a popup but causes IE script errors.
How to fix Internet Explorer Script Errors message?
If you are tired of closing the popup error messages, here are some step-by-step guides for you to disable them below:
* OpenInternet Explorer
* Click the Tools on the top menu
* Select the Internet Options menu item
* Click the Advanced tab
* Check the box next to “Disable script debugging”
* Remove the check next to “Display a notification about every script error”
* Click the OK button
In some case, you can fix this IE problem on your computer.
*First of all, you can block Java Applets, Active scripting, ActiveX controls due to the settings of Internet Explorer. Firewall or antispyware program can handle this problem.
* Secondly, your can regularly scan you’re the Program Files you download from Internet or Temporary Internet Files folders by using antispyware software.
* Thirdly, You can update and fix some of the device drivers such as video card drivers on your computer.
* Finally, you can have a full scan on your computer for removing all malicious threats with best spyware scanner.